Depending on your email client, your password reset can be sent to Spam or to a category tab.
Here are a few tips to help locate or increase deliverability of your password reset:
- Search your inbox for an email from email@example.com.
- Check your spam or category tabs.
- Gmail Users: Password resets may be sent to the Promotions tab.
- Microsoft Outlook Mail:Password resets may be sent to the Focused tab.
- Save firstname.lastname@example.org as a contact in your address book then request another password reset here.
If you are still not receiving a password rest email, contact our support team and they can assist with manually resetting your password.