These are items that can added or changed from the My Webpage section:
- Update the content on your public donation page (viable only by those with whom you've shared the personal donation page link)
- Customize the Personal Donation Page Link (shareable link that can be posted on Facebook, Twitter, emails, etc.)
- Update your personal story
- Upload or update up to 2 images that appear on your personal donation page
To help you hit the ground running, we've already configured your personal fundraising page with a default message but did you know you can update it and personalize it to fit your own story?
Here's how to update your personal fundraising page:
Login to Your Account
- Navigate to heart.org/jump
- Click on the red Headquarters Login button on the left
- Enter your credentials and login
Edit Your Webpage
- Click My Webpage from the orange navigation buttons
- Click on My Webpage
As a parent, you can fully customize what appears on your student's donation page - you have control over what's displayed and what's not.
Here's what you can update:
- Page Header
- Subheader (the name that appears on the donation page)
- Friendly URL (the shortened website link that can be shared on social media sites)
- Upload your own image that appears on the personal donation page
- Caption under the image
- Edit the text/story that appears on the donation page.
Submit Your Changes
- Click Submit at the very bottom to apply the changes to your donation page