If your student participated last year, you'll need to reactivate the account before you will be able to log in.
Here's what to do:
Find Your School
- Navigate to heart.org/jump and search for your school.
- There will be two options after joining your school. Click Yes, Log in.
- A pop up will appear where you can log in with your username and password from last year.
- If you don't remember your login credentials, you can request a password reset then enter your updated login information.
Update your Account Information
- Follow the normal registration process and update any outdated information.
- Once you complete the registration process, you should be able to log in again!
Why do I need to register again if I already did so in previous years?
Registering each year updates your student's teacher's rosters. For all intents and purposes, it lets them know that you wish to actively participate in this year's event. Furthermore, your student may have changed homeroom teachers, their t-shirt size changed, etc. All this information is updated during the registration.
Return to Heart.org/jump