If your student participated last year, you'll need to reactivate the account before you will be able to log in.
Here's what to do:
Find Your School
- Navigate to heart.org/jump
- Select your State
- Select the City in which your school is located.
- Select the first letter of your school's name or scroll through the school names on the right
- Click Join Team
- There will be two options after joining your school. Click Yes under Option 1: Did you participate last year? .
- A pop up will appear where you can log in with your username and password from last year.
- If you don't remember your login credentials, simply request a password reset then enter your updated login information here once the reset is complete.
Register Your Account
- Follow the normal registration process.
Why do I need to register again if I already did so in previous years?
Registering each year updates your student's teacher's rosters. For all intents and purposes, it lets them know that you wish to actively participate in this year's event. Furthermore, your student may have changed homeroom teachers, their t-shirt size changed, etc. All this information is updated during the registration.
Return to Heart.org/jump